- Feb 28 - No rehearsal tonight
- Feb 11-14: dozens of Singing Valentines were delivered by our chapter quartets across the metro area
- Dec 6: the national Barbershop Harmony Society selected our chapter as one of the "Magnificent 17" healthy and successful smaller chapters, to work with society leadership on promoting best practices around the US.
- Dec 2-10 - many great Christmas performances (including our annual Christmas show, which resulted in a delivery of 200 pounds of food and 111 pounds of clothing to Mainspring)
- Oct 14-15 - We were awarded "Best Small Chorus" (4th place overall) at the annual District competition, while also hosting the convention itself