Bridge Town Sound - a Portland men's chorus
Bridge Town Sound (BTS) aspires to be the premier men's a cappella chorus
in the Pacific Northwest. We represent the Portland Metro chapter of
the Barbershop Harmony Society, serving the Portland/Vancouver Metro area (and beyond). Founded in 2001, BTS won the all-Oregon barbershop chorus contest in April of 2013, then was received the "Most Improved Chorus" award at the Boise district contest in October of 2013.
- Dec 7, 7pm - Bridge Town Sound and the Holladay Park Church of God invite you to the 2nd annual "Season in Song", a Christmas concert. For full information, see Christmas show flyer
- Dec 17, 7:15pm - Come hear us perform traditional holiday music at Zoo Lights
- Dec 23 - 7:00 PM - Come hear us perform traditional holiday music at the Grotto.
- Dec 17, 24, 31; and Jan 7 2014 - no meetings on these nights
- Feb 14&15, 2014 - Singing Valentines are available!
Sept 15 - A great Spaghetti Spectacular cabaret success ... with a full-house audience and awesome talent on stage: Madison Park, In Sequins, Hometown Harmony, and Coda; plus the Bridge Town Sound chorus.
- June 21-23- Most of Bridge Town Sound spent the weekend soaking up the sun and more barbershop skills at the annual Harmony College Northwest in Tacoma, WA. We had four 90-minute sessions with some of the best coaches in the business, and members had many other individual classes. The chorus was invited to sing on the Saturday night show, where the audience was very appreciative; the experience was one that chorus members will remember for a long time.
Book us: BridgeTown Sound is eager to provide chorus or quartet entertainment for your group or event. We provide entertaining musical packages up to 45 minutes in length. Click here for more details.
We welcome all guests (singing or non-singing) to our weekly evening rehearsals. They take place every Tuesday from 7:00-9:30 pm in the basement Fellowship Hall of the Holladay Park Church of God, 2120 NE Tillamook St., Portland, OR 97212. It is best to park in the parking lot off of Tillamook St. The afterglow is 10 minutes away at Zien Hong Restaurant, 5314 NE Sandy Blvd. Click here for more details about membership.